Fliskets Piggy Blog
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[act5] Father and daughter: The Talk

Go down

[act5] Father and daughter: The Talk Empty [act5] Father and daughter: The Talk

Post by Fliskets Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:29 am

While they were from the jungle to the shower room that employees had among lockers and toilets. Brian asked one of the zoo human ghouls to help find a locker with some women clothes and to bring him his own clothes from his quarters. Then they could take a hot shower and relaxed.

Afterwards, Brian wanted to talk alone with his daughter and invited her again to the jaguar's jungle but this time by one of the visitor's corridors. It was a peaceful place and he started to tell her the story of his embrace.

Fliskets
Admin

https://fliskets.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

[act5] Father and daughter: The Talk Empty Re: [act5] Father and daughter: The Talk

Post by Fliskets Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:31 am

After droping his astrophysicist full scholarship in Harvard to take care of his unborn daughter. Brian was harshly scolded by his parents. As they propoused "solutions" like abortion or worst to leave the State to escape from his responsability Brian was even more determined to lose whatever the cost. He found his way to Kennedy Valves a local foundry in Elmira, NY.

[act5] Father and daughter: The Talk Kennedy-valve-featured-in-local-newspaper-0d24bec1

He started as everyone else from the bottom, as a trainee but rapidly his supervisors realized how quick and strong he really was. Inside his determination had a name Rebecca, his adored daughter. He worked late, he worked hard and in less than a year he got the assambler job and went rapidly to operations supervisor with just ten years in the company.

In one occasion he went to the annual christmas party of the company in New York City where he met many of the most important directors and the President of the company. For his surprise they all wanted to talk to him, know about his family and the very next year he got promoted to manager of another small company subsidiary Albany. He went from the hot days in the foundry to a sales location and administrative office and he was happy just to be closer to his Little Shining Star.

Gangrel Clan and Kennedy Valve hidden directory had interest in him. He was extremely intelligent, dedicated and hardworking as a mule. Even Primogen Astor had heard his name and showed interest to have him as an asset for the Clan. One day they decide to kidnap him, force him to drink the Primogen's blood and throw him at the top of a mountain near the Niagara waterfall, without food or water, with just a knive to survive

[act5] Father and daughter: The Talk Kisspn10

A few days later Primogen Astor in person received him at the other side of the mountain, subdued him and gave him another drink of his blood. The Elder's blood was a powerful vitae, per haps too much for a human the first drink was enough to allow him survive in that cold enviroment, have enough strength and stamina to even fighter a bear bare handed and survive but the second drink started to make his body change, his body started to transform by the power invested by the Primogen in his vitae, forcing Brian to become a giant Mountain Cougar.

There he spent a year, surviving as animals did, feeling the thrill of the hunt but preserving his mind, his humanity and controlling the power in the vitae that ran through his veins. There he learned alot, the scents of a mountain, the animals habits, the sounds of nature. A year later he had become a full fleshed predator when he met Astor again. By the powerful control that The Primogen had over his blood he managed to revert Brian's transformation and waited for him to speak.

Astor embraced him impressed as he was for Brian's mind to have endured so much, his humanity to persevere and yet to have survived and learned the nature's language. When he asked all Brian said was "I just couldn't forget my Little Shining Star  [act5] Father and daughter: The Talk Star3, my True Love. She kept my soul safe."
[act5] Father and daughter: The Talk Long-layered-cut-girls-hairstyles
(photo of Rebecca in his wallet)

Fliskets
Admin

Back to top Go down

[act5] Father and daughter: The Talk Empty Re: [act5] Father and daughter: The Talk

Post by Fliskets Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:32 am

Brian asked// one of the ghouls to help find a locker with some women clothes
Star gave a little laugh..
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" no need ... Please no "women's clothing".. ..Dad there is no way in hell you are getting me in a dress.. .. it's unpractical as hell.
She said rather sternly, being that she is very much a tomboy and finds a lot of women's clothing extremely uncomfortable to wear. Especially since the Fiasco at her prom during life.
She turns to the ghoul.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" What ever clothing that you can find is fine.... I'm not too picky. "
She didn't particularly care for ghouls, though she knew that they had that usefulness. So she tried not to show too much disrespect towards them, especially around her father.

Though she couldn't quite help herself from thinking of them as "doggy-bags" ... Like one would save a portion of their meal  for later and wrap it up in tin foil, putting it in the fridge.
She had that discernible condemnatory look on her face of disapproval. It showed in her eyes and she was not trying to hide it for the sake of Saving Face.
She did not care for humans, obviously this was something that was taught to her from her time with the Sabbat.

She found the shower relaxing, very happy to get clean again and poked fun at her dad for being such a unruly Savage Jungle bunny. Which she got great Amusement out of  thinking of how extreme he took the training to.

----------------------------------------------------

When her father started to talk to her about his embrace she was a bit captivated, she had mixed emotions of being horrified, and grateful that she wasn't embrace In that way.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" Sweet Zombie Jesus dad, and I thought I had it rough. Hell I only had to dig my own grave, get murderd just about to survive being buried as I was die'n.. Or whatever.
Dig myself out and fight a bunch a other guys for the 1st taste of blood on the 1st night. Might have killed someone in the process .... You make that night sound like a damn Cake walk! You killed a bear?
F*ck 'dat! I would have died... Dropped my ass off on a damn mountain.... Oh hell no. I am impressed that you managed to survive. Give me the concrete jungles of Suburbia any day over that crap"

She said shaking her head, and a bit of anger started to fire up from behind her eyes.

▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" How could you not hold hate in your heart for this asshole? I mean he took everything from you... Dropped you on your head in some freaking survivalist test for his own amusement. I would want that mother-f*ckers head mounted on my damn wall.

Do you know how many times I wish i knew just who thought it was a funny idea to do this to me!
If i knew i'd rip their freaking entrails  out  and hang them by it . Then  as they dangled their  i would drink every single last drop of them I could if I have the opportunity!  Just so they KNOW what they created as their soul drains from their body. I would dance in their fu*k'n ashes!
But unlike you I don't have the luxury of knowing.
.. 'cuz for me there was no "sire" , no "embrace'.... Just the pack. Just the hate! No one wanted me!
I was just a variable In this war. A war I never asked to be a part of.

Star indeed have anger and conviction in her voice,
She started to resemble a Sabbat cainite again, full of hatred, but this hate wasn't directed at the Camarilla, but at the Sword of Caine itself.
Something that doesn't happen often for her.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" One night, I'm going to snap. And I'm going to take it all back and then some!.
I'm going to carve my name out in those stars above! EVERYONE is going to know who I am one day.... I'll show then I'm not a nothing! "

She said with a growl as her eyes fell upon the picture of her human self And a blood tear formed in her angry eyes.

▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" THEY KILLED HER! ... And I swear to whatever God that wants to listen to me. I will have my revenge one day. I'm not just going to be some face in the crowd..... I'm not going to just be some sh!t heads lap dog!
You might be content with that... IM NOT!
No one takes from me what was mine! Not with out paying for it in BLOOD!   "

Star was angry and frustrated. She would never dare voice her actual feelings and thoughts about the Sabbat and what was done to her like this before. But she was outraged that what she views as a atrocity was done to her father, done to her. She hated feeling like Just another nobody. She knew her position in vampire Society all too well. And she hated it, but had no choice. She was a pander in her mind, a unwanted. Her " recruitment" during Shovel Knight had scarred her, and though she liked being a vampire, she despised the way it was done.

Star wanted to cry, she tried to hold back her emotions and tears forcing them down, relying on her training to be always in control.
She gritted her teeth and put her head in her hand.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
"you were the only thing to keep me going Dad. Your words saw me past the hate and helped me survive.... I would have lost myself If I let my memories of you go. It's why I'm so terrified that someone's going to try and take them from me.
I know cainites have strange powers, some Powers I can't even hope to understand. I know that they can f*ck with the minds of people. ... Human or Cainite.
It doesn't matter.... that's why in that interrogation room I was so terrified that they got in my head and we're using my own memory of you against me. I don't want to lose that part of myself. I don't want to lose the memories I have of you. Because you're one of the only things that is keeping me from become a monster.

She said in a near sob as she held her hands over her face to cover her tears.

Fliskets
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fliskets Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:33 am

How could you not hold hate in your heart for this asshole?
"At first in that mountain I hated my fate. God is my witness I hated Astor for what he did to me. I even wished death before losing everything but then I realized a deeper truth. I wanted to live, above all, above everything I wanted to keep my life and hate was just another path to self destruction.

I looked within myself, searched in my soul and I found just one reason to live: You. I clenched to that memory and choose to live and keep going one day at a time. Everything else was a waste of energy, I kept going and even when against all odds I dreamt to find you again but when I came back home you were gone and again I choose to keep going knowing nothing about your wereabouts.

You can't imagine how happy I'm now, to have found you after all I've been through. I was right! To live, to continue was the right choice to make. Now I'm just used to survive, I'll keep going and fiercely fight against all odds and prevail no matter what."

I'll show then I'm not a nothing!
He made a long pause and then he continued.
"You're everything to me. Everything I love about life is my memory of you my guiding star. No one can take that from me, even after death, I still feel my love for you as strong as the first day I saw you in the Hospital but with one difference after all I've been throught I appreciate how lucky I'm."

Fliskets
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fliskets Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:33 am

▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
"Im... terrified that I'm going to spoil the memory of you what you have of me. I'm not a good person daddy.... I have done horrible things... Both in life and in death... Things I can't even speak of. I'm afraid you will come to find me despicable.
I have already disappointed you so much ...
I'm no one you should be proud of...  "

She said looking down at her feet, she held a lot of regret in her voice. The things she has done will haunt her forever.

Star wipe the tears from her eyes and looked at her father.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" There is so much hate within me daddy.... I hate them... I have hate for what they did to me, hate for Cammirilla as I was taught, hate for mortals became they have what was taken from me! Hate because I now must feed off of them to survive! and I hold hate for myself for what I have allowed myself to become.

I understand that whatever we were  in life is gone, whatever we are now is what we are. I accept that.

But I couldn't let go of you, you were my anchor in the storm, my light in the Darkness. I honestly can't believe that we're together now. But we're not as we were... I don't even know how you would Define what you and I have together In this mockery of Life.
But its the only thing I can hold onto. And I will be damned if anybody is ever going to take that away.
I would see the world burn, and bring utter destruction and Chaos down around me before I let anyone hurt by family.... You are all I have.
"

She said with fire in her eyes, she was very serious and gave off the impression she would fight like a lion to protect her father.

▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" Destruction comes in many forms. The Sabbat... As horrible as they might be... They taught me hate. They taught me to focus it.... To draw upon it to destroy my enemies.

And one day I'll prove them just how great a lesson I have learned from them. 

that Hate... it won't destroy me. 
It will give me strength to do what is needed.
To draw Upon A Memory of every bad thing that's ever happened to me , everything that  people have done to me , everything that people have taken from me ,  every word that they have said that I am...

worthless , that i'm  unwanted ,  that i'll never amount to anything .  I take that hate and focus it on one point of aggression.... Just like the Brujah taught me. And if I can do that I could find within that singularity a monochrome of control over myself and the darkness that dwells inside of us all.

You can disagree with me.... you have a different point of view on things than I do. You've lived through different experiences than I have.
And that's fine... I respect that.

IM not the type to simply forgive and forget...
I tend to hold grudges, and I have a long memory.
Call me petty... I don't care. I'm not out here looking for inner peace or some crap.  "

Star sighed, she realize she was a bit rambly but couldn't quite find the words of what she wanted to express.  Some of what she said she felt was truth others she was wondering if she was lying to herself . She just sat back and just shook her head.

▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
"  sorry dad... I guess I'm just still trying to find my place in all of this... Its just frustrating the way that these vampires control and treat everyone like their personal toys... I hate it.
And I hate given the right circumstances I would be no different.... I'm a f*cking monster pretending to be human.... "

She said admitting the truth to herself
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" The Sabbat might be right... Maybe I should just stop trying so hard... I should just give in to that beast Side of me.. accepted I am a monster.
She said softly as she closed her eyes and envision the night sky in her mind.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" naw... I have always been a try-hard. And control freak... Hee-Hee I don't give up or give in!  I'd rather wear my beast in the inside and have it projected on the outside.... I mean sh!t.. Have you seen my reflection? ... Can't have that walking around the street... I'll never get a date on Friday night. Ha ha ha"
She said as a joke trying to lighten the mood a bit, star really didn't want to think of herself as a monster, even if she knew she was one. And any time she ever had any doubts about it, all she had to do was look at her own reflection and see the Beast staring back at her.

▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" listen I love you Dad, you are my family and the most important person in my life. There is nothing I wouldn't give to protect you. I don't particularly like what Astor did to you and in some way  I feel like it what's a great disrespect me. 
I feel silly saying that out loud... I mean who the hell am I? But I can't help how I feel

Astor took you from me.... that ain't going to be something I can forgive. At least not easily... But it is neither here nor there. I owe him a life debt. So no matter how I might feel about the matter I must keep it to myself, I am not so foolish as to act on my feelings. I do know my place.

Though I will not lie this information has soiled my opinion on the matter  quite a lot. But like I said I'll keep that to myself.  He has chosen to spare my life and reunite us. And even if I can't forgive him for taking you away from me, I am grateful for that.

She said with a warm smile as her anger fades.

▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" so... I guess this is my life now?
I hope you don't think I'm going to be running through the jungle and  swinning from trees like Tarzan and Jane.... I am not sure if I'm that athletic. But I wouldn't mind training with you again....
it was .....um...kind of fun be perfectly honest.
Though no cheering next time"

She said punching her dad in the arm.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
"  I seriously can't believe you cheated. I'm the one that's supposed to be cheating ....not you ... you're some upstanding Goody Two Shoe Camarilla boi.... Bringing out those claws...
You could have totally taken my arm off. Ha ha
"

She said with a laugh.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" Hee-Hee got under your skin of it didn't I though Hee-Hee
I'm disappointed in myself, I could have swore that bluff would have worked. You're too smart Dad. Heehee

So will you train with me again. I need to be able to match blow for blow with a gangrel!  Next time I Promise I'll be much better...

Well besides all the fun and games, what about the serious business. The things I need to know about the camarilla.... When do I start learning that? I have what less than 2 weeks before  Astor wants to see me again and I'm supposed to be presented in front of King or something. I can't f*ck that up "

She said with all seriousness

Fliskets
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fliskets Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:34 am

Brian listened to his daughter talk about all that was happening to her and both revived those many long talks when she shared her own problems from baby till later as a teenager. Rebecca felt a memory more than picturing in her mind, a long gone feeling about not being judge by the things she was telling. Her father was calmed, just enjoyning the sound of her voice without even having an opinion on her life choices other than those choses meant her to be here with him at this moment and he was greatful about it.

Have you seen my reflection? ... Can't have that walking around the street... I'll never get a date on Friday night. Ha ha ha"
Suddenly he snapped and said.
"Oh yes, I've noticed. Looks like an old hack begging for food or mercy! Poor little beasty you have there."

*LAUGHTER*

"You need ALOT of training Becca. I might even send you back to the Sabbat with a complain about your fighting style. A poor old camarilla gangrel dragging you around like a pet. Come on'!"

*LAUGHTER*

Well besides all the fun and games, what about the serious business. The things I need to know about the camarilla.... When do I start learning that? I have what less than 2 weeks before Astor wants to see me again and I'm supposed to be presented in front of King or something. I can't f*ck that up "
"You're learning child but still have a lot to learn...

I'm taking care of you because that's what Camarilla's Sires does with their progeny, is our duty...

You're aware that I'm respected among mortals as their superior without the vulgarity of walking around like a vampire freak show because that's what Camarilla vampires do...

We have a Domain, apart from territory each Camarilla clan control an aspect of the society. We Gangrel control their food supply and all industries but we also have a responsability to keep threats from entering NYC...

That's pretty much it. Aside from knowing your place and ask permission to do pretty much everything important. We can't make a ghoul without permission... or embrace another vampire.
We can't enter another Clan haven or get in their bussiness without asking first..."
he said.

He turned to her and said.
"The most important thing I want to teach you is that you'll never be alone again and I mean in here." and dad placed his hand over her heart. "I mean it."

Fliskets
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fliskets Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:35 am

Oh yes, I've noticed. Looks like an old hack begging for food or mercy! Poor little beasty you have there.…*LAUGHTER*…"
Star gave her father a little lip-pout.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" its not funny dad... it's ferocious.
Its evil and angry.... Dagon thought it was cool "

She said in a pout,

"You need ALOT of training Becca. I might even send you back to the Sabbat with a complain about your fighting style. A poor old camarilla gangrel dragging you around like a pet. Come on'!"
*LAUGHTER*
Stars jaw dropped
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" dad that's so not funny... Stop making fun of me. I'm just use to fighting defensively, not offensively.  I'm usually not the 1st to start throwing fists....

Yeah yeah I know a Sabbat who doesn't start fights... inconceivable!
But its true.... Usually I just have a knack for pissing people off with my words then they want to punch me in the face Hee-Hee when people are angry they tend to slip up.... You should never fight angry..
Cool headed and controlled is the way to wining a fight....

I'm actually surprised by couldn't get underneath your skin more then I did.... Guess I'm just used to Brujahs ."

She said with a shrug.

I'm taking care of you because that's what Camarilla's Sires does with their progeny, is our duty
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" but... You're not my sire. You're my dad. And didn't Astor order you to take care of me until he said otherwise?... Kinda seems like a bumb deal on your end Hee-Hee... but I have enough common sense and manners to know not to embarrass you. ... Now if I can only get you to stop embarrassing me. Dragging me through the woods like you did trying to string me up like a damn pinata. Ha What's wrong with you ha ha ha"
She said laughing
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" me thinks you ate one too many Malkavians.... Best to keep your distance from those crazy f*ckers! Ha ha ha"

Star listen to her father explain some things, and nodded her head in understanding.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" so... do you control territory?
I mean you must be somebody important I take it.
Especially if your Sire is the Primogen.. and people at the bazaar seem to acknowledge you. Guess my old man's done pretty good for himself. Heehee"

She said with a laugh, actually seeming genuinely proud of her father.

We Gangrel control their food supply and all industries but we also have a responsability to keep threats from entering NYC...
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" food supplies?.... Wait what do you mean?.... food???  like vampire food? Like human trafficking? Making amputated blood-bags for the blood feasts and the upper class vamps? disposing of bodies and body harvesting?
I heard the Tzimices have access to a body Farm, but I think that's just a rumor. I don't put much stock in it"

She said curiously, and not having a bit of humor to her voice as she was very serious about what she thought. It would make her father wonder what she was exposed to.

…Aside from knowing your place and ask permission // we can't make a ghoul without permission... or embrace another vampire.
We can't enter another Clan haven or get in their bussiness without asking first..
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" okay so I get the whole territory thing . That makes a lot of sense . And I also understand asking to create another vampire.
Honestly I would never want to put anybody through Shovel night.. So no worries there from me.
but you actually have to ask permission before you give a mortal your blood?"... Hummm.... that seems a bit counter-productive but okay.... I'm sure there are reasons for that.

She said with a little shrug not really wanting to question the reasons behind this, she just found it odd
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" so ... how do you know if entered someone's territory? I mean there's not signs or anything around of course. And I'm assuming gangrels are the only ones that mark their territory by pissing heeeheee sorry i couldn't resist .
She said with a laugh.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" Who do you know who to ask? What if you accidentally found yourself in their territory?"

The most important thing I want to teach you is that you'll never be alone again and I mean in here." and dad placed his hand over her heart. "I mean it."
Star stops at this and goes quiet. The gesture meant something deep to her, when she was almost scared to even embrace the thought.
She didn't really say anything she just leaned into her father and gave him a hug. Burying Her face in his shoulder.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" I love you daddy. I'll never feel alone as long as I know that you are here"
She held him tightly in a hug.

Fliskets
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fliskets Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:36 am

but... You're not my sire. You're my dad. And didn't Astor order you to take care of me until he said otherwise?
"You're right naturally, I didn't embrace you but the right of Accounting can be given and can be taken away. Given the right circumstances Prince Michael could give the Accounting of you to another vampire."

" food supplies?.... Wait what do you mean?.... food???  like vampire food? Like human trafficking? Making amputated blood-bags for the blood feasts and the upper class vamps? disposing of bodies and body harvesting?
I heard the Tzimices have access to a body Farm, but I think that's just a rumor. I don't put much stock in it"

"Actually that's the Ventrue's job, human traffic that is, they keep The Rack's supply up and The Malkavians they control all blood banks in the territory.

We gangrel control mortal's food supply and industries."

"How do you know who to ask? What if you accidentally found yourself in their territory?"

After a good laught about the pissing territory, Brian said.
"We have free passage over all Camarilla territory and under it but certain places are considered Havens places that the Clan owner of that territory wants no one interfere with. If they know you surely they will politely ask you to leave, if they hate you most likely will shoot you in the face or make you prisoner demanding compensation to your Clan. It really depends on the circumstances and the kindred involved."

Fliskets
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fliskets Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:36 am

You're right naturally, I didn't embrace you but the right of Accounting can be given and can be taken away. Given the right circumstances Prince Michael could give the Accounting of you to another vampire."
Star's jaw dropped again and she seemed afraid.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
"  wait ... What?... He can just give me to a random vampire if he saw fit?... But.. You're my dad... He wouldn't do that .... Would he? I mean who better to train me then my actual dad? "
She seemed nervous by this revelation and clearly he could tell that she didn't understand the full ramifications of what accounting meant in Vampire Society
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
"  sh!t... I guess I better make one hell of a first impression then. I need a serious crash course in everything I need to know and then some.  .

What is he like? How best can I impress them?
I mean honestly I probably already got a few strikes against me being a Sabbat Pander, and involved in attack on his City. I'm not exactly facing this with a clean slate, if you feel me.
But I have never been one to not rise to the challenge presented before me. "

She said with confidence.
"  Im in it to win it! Hee-Hee… and with a teacher like you by my side...  I can't fail
She said with a confident smile to her father.

Actually that's the Ventrue's job, human traffic that is, they keep The Rack's supply up and  
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" humm... So how this doesn't surprise me greatly. Rich stuck-up snobs...Hee-Hee  always got to have their hand in so many pies that nobody wants to eat at their table... Ugh"
She said with a eye roll.

The Malkavians they control all blood banks in the territory
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
"  ahh then please remind me never to drink any juice boxes around here. Can't trust that sh!t."

The gangrel control mortal's food supply and industries."
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" Mortal food?... seriously? No offense I kind of sounds boring... you would think that The Blood-Bags could feed themselves. But I guess it's always good to have a Stranglehold on their food supply in case they get unruly. You can always cause a systematic collapse of the industry, starve them or create mass panic.…teach them not to act up. Perhaps even poison their food supply with our blood to make them more valuable...

Hummm...  now that I think about it ....the possibilities for controlling them are completely endless... Good on ya Cammy-Gangrels..

She said, in all seriousness

After a good laught about the pissing territory, Brian said.
"We have free passage over all Camarilla territory //but certain places are //Havens // most likely will shoot you in the face or make you prisoner demanding compensation to your Clan. It really depends on the circumstances and the kindred involved."
She smiled knowing that she made her father laugh.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" got'cha.... So I'm assuming the clan less are the lowest on the totem pole in Cammy Society, the same as in the Sabbat.  Are the Panders as organized here as they are there? Or are they just simple social outcasts kind of left up to their own devices. Or enslaved to the service of others?
I only ask because I'm concerned about my fate...
I love you dad, but  I honestly don't want to join the camarilla if I'm going to become a slave or a pet...

She said a bit worried...

Fliskets
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fliskets Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:37 am

What is he like? How best can I impress them?
Brian as usual heard Rebecca first and thought about her ideas, assisting her logic and answering correspondingly.
"Something doesn't add up if you don't mind me telling you...

You talk about being embraced in a shovel night by the sabbats and no one ever taking accounting of you. Hence, it is unlikely that you know what clan blood runs through your veins but still you filiate yourself with the Panders. Why?

One thing that will not impress the Prince is a clanless vampire, a Caitiff. He might cast you out upstate, into our Territory. New York state, not in New York City, is mostly Gangrel Territory and Caitiff are allowed there."

Fliskets
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fliskets Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:37 am

You talk about being embraced in a shovel night //no one ever taking accounting of you. Hence, it is unlikely that you know what clan blood runs through your veins but still you filiate yourself with the Panders. Why?
Star was quick to answer with out much deep thought on the matter.
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" Well for one, Dagon my old pack mate said that he was a Pander, and after the first week of Shovel Night Clan distinctions should start to manifest if I belonged to any of the clans there that night. Usually if you do the clan you belong to will usually take you into the fold and "adopt" ya. Or locate your sire. Time passes...  I didn't have any signs of a clan. So I was counted among the Clanless.
Dagon started calling me a Pander.. Just like him.
He was there that night.... But I don't think he was my sire.... he was sure I wasn't his childr.

Honestly I know more of what I'm not and what I am.
."

Star starts to count on her fingers
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" Our of my 3 pack mates I know Im not a Brujah... I don't have the explosive temper.
Not a Nosferatu....I still have my charm and good looks... Thank god! Because if I was I doubt very much you would have been able to recognize me and save my life heehee "

She said with a laugh
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" Not savage enough to be a gangrel.
I mean honestly do I even look like gangrel material?
Besides if you tell me that every time you guys lose your self to the Beast you start becoming more Beast like, I can't be a Gangrel. I have frenzied on more than one occasion and I'm still perfectly fine.
So I'll check that off my list.

Not a Malkavian.... Im not crazy... and usually their lot is very quick to pick up on somebody recently changed.... they like toying with them .

Not a Venture 'cuz I sure as hell ain't no stuck up rich snob! Who think they are better then everyone else. Or as Little John calls them " fascist assholes"
He said that there being a hypocrite is in their blood. He was damn sure I wasn't one of those Hee-Hee.

Not a Toreador..... I'm not a pretentious Art-Fagg... Nor do I have really any interest in art... "

She said with a shrug...

▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
" lets see.... The Tzimicese ,and Tremere usually don't participate in Shovel Night ..
They like to pick out their stock from what I hear..

And as far as Lasombra go... Well ... You seen my reflection. So that counts. Clan out..

I mean there is always a possibility I could be a Assimite, Giovanni or Ravnos according to Little John... But I don't know a hell of a lot about them... Only what I was told... and according to Dagon none of those clan were there that night. ."

She said with a shrug
" so we all just assumed I'm a Pander.... Or umm... Catiff... As you guys call it.
I'm probably going to have to learn your guys's vocabulary at some point... "

One thing that will not impress the Prince is a clanless vampire, a Caitiff. He might cast you out upstate, into our Territory. New York state, not in New York City, is mostly Gangrel Territory and Caitiff are allowed there."
This did not make Star feel any more comfortable about their upcoming meeting..
▂▂▂▂▂▂STAR▂▂▂▂▂▂
"  fu*k... so I could be pretty screwed either way huh.... Well i guess thats the cards im dealt .... At least the elders won't take much notice in me right?....  And I can still see you... Right?
Guess it wouldn't be so bad. I can't honestly imagine that the Prince would want to take any kind of interest in me anyway..... I gave ya all the info I knew about the Gangrels Gate... I guess it's just going to be him deciding where he wants to put me to keep me out of the way..... you don't think he'll go back on his offer and kill me do you?"

She said looking worried

Fliskets
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fliskets Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:38 am

Brian was silent for a very long time and then he said.
"I'm not convinced Becca. We need a non Tremere way to figure out if you're truly a Pander. It is likely but likely isn't certain and I like certainty.

Tomorrow night I'll go and talk to my Sire about this."

Fliskets
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down