Fliskets Piggy Blog
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[act9] The End

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

[act9] The End Empty [act9] The End

Post by Fliskets Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:04 pm

Primogen Bard himself. He went to dress like normal people would. Just a long slevee blueish shirt and blue jeans.

Ideas for his looks:
[act9] The End D14c5e8b6f718110f5ec986208a4787a

Once out of the room Kat felt a strong smoky fragance from Vicent perfume. A mixture of tabacco and oak smoke with slight spicy note at the end.

In the nurses control were some agitation. Vicent stepped up and asked.
"Amanda, what is the problem?"

The confused nurse explained all to Vicent whispering but still Madison was included in the explaination.
"Ms. Margaret was brought here by Mr. Haquim Ab Shakar. He gave me instructions to keep her here and to call him when she woke up. Now he is comming..." said with awe and terror in her voice.

Fliskets
Admin

https://fliskets.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

[act9] The End Empty Re: [act9] The End

Post by Fliskets Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:06 pm

Mad noticed Vincent's more positive demeanor and she was happy that she was able to help him through whatever he was struggling with. She watched from afar still contemplating the meaning behind the sketch and the picture he had painted. And why this Brad person wanted the Sketch draw for him. Though she didn't let herself get lost in her thoughts too much, the smell of Vincent's cologne Drew her out of her mind.

Ms. Margaret was brought here by Mr. Haquim Ab Shakar. He gave me instructions to keep her here and to call him when she woke up. Now he is comming

She turned her head, she try to focus in on the conversation between Vincent and the nurse with her new sense of acute hearing. She was definitely one to always want to listen in on other people's conversations. But she found this one a bit unusual.
She thought in her mind...
<Ms. Margaret?… isn't that that normal that was in the accident?>
<why was she brought here and not to a normal hospital? >
<maybe normal hospitals can't help>
<still... Why is the nurse scared of this Mr. Haquim guy>
<maybe he is a vampire...>
<I'm a vampire, Vincent is a Vampire.. She doesn't act scared of us... Maybe something more>
<Roger said not to trust other vampires out side the clan.>
<did he?>
<can't remember >
<OK I'll run with that>
<maybe Mr. Haquim is a bad Vampire>
<define Good or Bad?>
< Well... Umm... >
< Vampires are not human they are monsters... Don't forget it>
< I'm not human>
Mad squinted her eyes and try to focus her thoughts
<Maybe the nurse is scared for the woman's life...?>
<vampires eat people>
<oh... Yes.. I almost forget about that part>
<what do they do with the bodies?>
<the what?>
<you know, of the people we eat>
<Roger said some give us donations>
<SOME VOLUNTEER TO DIE??? >
<stranger things have happened >
<but seriously... Where do they put the bodies???>
<this is a hospital... Maybe they move the. Here?>
<Donationed them to Science? >
<body farms,... Blood Farms>
<seems legit>
Jesus F*ck my thoughts got dark... 
Mad said aloud as she realized some strange truths about herself and her own thoughts.
<maybe I should sneak off to check in on this poor woman before she becomes a added addition to the blood bank around here>
<sure.. Get to know your food... Why not>
<I think I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.>
<you're dead... Vampires don't do that>
<thanks for reminding me>
<peachy>

Mad's mood had changed slightly from her conversation with herself. She wasn't truly concerned with the woman's life anymore realizing that if indeed she has been brought here and there was a good chance she was going to end up as a blood bag. Truly this made Madison think. I made her question everything that she saw around her. The beautiful luxury of this mental hospital could have been only to cover up the fact that it was something more Sinister at work. The conspiracy theorist part of her mine started jumping to a bunch of conclusions like normal. About the shadow government possibly setting stuff like this up, body Farms, blood Farms, disposing of bodies in the furnace or selling their skeletons for-profit to institutions for study. A whole wild away about how you can get rid of a body and her mind. After all this place caters to monsters like her. And if there's one thing that she realized tonight among everything is that when she saw herself in that mirror she indeed was a monster... only trying to pretend to be human.
There was a part of her living inside of her that could be capable of anything. And this scared her.

Mad pushed everything aside and try to sneak down the hallway unnoticed to go to Margaret's room to check on her.

Fliskets
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fliskets Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:07 pm

As Madison walked away she heard Vicent tell Amanda that he also called Bard and he was about to get here in any moment. Important information to get 'everything ready'.

Down the hall Abayomi was sitting in a chair on the wall at the other side of Samantha's room. Politely he rose his hand in a clear 'stop' hand sign when she was about ten feet from the door, while he negated with his head moving it side to side. He seemed very tense and very serious.

Fliskets
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fliskets Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:43 pm

Mad's eyes narrowed at the man when he told her to stop. She tilted her head in a odd angle and questioned him.
Why?... What is so important about her?
Mad said pondering...
Then tapped her finger on her chin..
<lets turn on the charm>
She thought, „ and immediately her demeanor changed to more of her normal frendly nature.
Awe... Come on... I just want a peak...
I just want to say hello. She must be terribly scared and unsure of what's going on? I'm just trying to help .... surely you don't think I would be dangerous and hurt her would you?

Mad said in a warm and friendly voice,
using her enchanting voice and friendly outward appearance to try to manipulate the man and convince him to let her in the room

Fliskets
Admin

Back to top Go down

Abayomi stood from his chair and came close to Madison.
"Lady Wolf, please you can't be here. This is not a game, strict orders from the top. No one else gets in contact with the lady inside. Now please don't get yourself in trouble and leave, I beg you."

As he finished talking the elevator behind made a sound and another person came from it, wearing a cheff hat and pushing a little car with a jello in it. Abayomi turned and thank the cheff and turned to Madison with judging eyes, like a warning, and went into de room to deliver the dessert.

From Madison's position it was close to nothing what she could see. Further more she would have to abandon the hall to partially enter Margaret's room in order to see anything.

Fliskets
Admin

Back to top Go down

Mad sneard not likening being told what to do... especially by someone she views not of her peer and seems hardly a threat.
<something shady is going on...>
<Piff... How much trouble could a peek be..>
Still she maintained her smile and watched the man.
But her curiosity overtook her and soon as the door was open she pushed her way into the room not taking no for a answer.

Fliskets
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fliskets Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:44 pm

Madison goes blantantly right ahead not caring about why Abayomi forbid her for entering but after all she was his superior now. Still the ghoul had strict order of not letting anyone come in or talk to the woman inside and after warning Madison his temper took over him and made a turn-around kick from behind like only she had seen in the movies.

The martial art movement found her chest and the blow was devastating, cracking several ribs and pushing her all the way back to the wall at the other side of the hallway. Like nothing happened Abayomi entered the room and delivered the un altered jello for Samantha. Asked her politely if she needed anything and started to come out while Madison was still standing up.
OOC: Madison takes two health levels of damage. She is currently -1 penalty to all combat actions

Fliskets
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fliskets Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:44 pm

Maddy stumbled back and was quite shocked, she didnt know if she wanted to rip the guys head off or be impressed by his display.
Well .. F*ck me...
She said with almost a laugh.
They must truly pay you good here...
Hee-Hee point taken... Suit yourself

She laughed and turned on her heals walking down the hallway away from the room trying not to show she was a bit injured.

She thought to herself that what ever he was guarding in that room he had to been paid a significant amount of money to stick so strictly to his orders. Or maybe he knew she was a monster and just trying to protect the woman from things like her.
She wasnt at all happy, but Still it wasn't worth her time she though..
Not her business, she did want she was sent her to do. She brushed past Vincent and the nurses station without giving them a second glance.

Though she wasn't terribly hungry at the moment she still had that lingering feeling of hunger in the pit of her stomach. And she couldn't recall ever eating anything today so she headed to her room to lick her wounded ego and look for  something to snack on.

Fliskets
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fliskets Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:46 pm

Almost as the same time Madison was leaving the scene the elevator made a sound again, while opening its doors. Two policemen, dresses like swat but without the helmet, still wearing a wire attached to their left ear with some sort of communicator.

At the other side of the floor, two more men came using the emergency stairs, again guarding as pairs, each standing at one side of it. Another elevator came up with same result, except this time three other man emerged from the elevator. Arab seeming guy, one Vicent and Madison would recognize as Primogen of Malkavian Clan and a third WASP kind of guy, all going directly to Samantha's room

Fliskets
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fliskets Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:47 pm

Mad "politely" stormed off to her room.
What's a confrontation in the hallway did not suit her ego. She tried to be nice and try to use charm, and then when for whatever reason that seem to fail she tried to use brute force. And again failed got a nice kick to the chest to take home.
She's rather angry about it, but she thought that there was probably little that she could do in the ways of not getting a assault charge put on her. That was the last thing she needed to do was end up in jail.
Beside she doesn't quite know the extent of her own anger or strength not at the moment so she figured she will just deal with more important things then getting into a fight and sating her curiosity.
She closed the door behind her and took note that she didn't like the fact it didn't have a lock on it.
This place is just a fancy cage ... I swear... Might look pretty but its still a hospital... I don't belong here....
She hissed in anoyance
<where else would you go>
The voice in her head echoed.
Anywhere! ...
She shout it aloud talking to herself.
I have to have a home... A house .. Or apartment. Something...
<even if you did, it was Madison's... She is dead.. You saw the grave>
Maddy froze and the anger she felt left her and was replaced by fear and sadness.
Indeed she didn't know what she had outside of this room. She couldn't remember and she said desperately trying to recall.
Soon her sadness turned to tears, tears that would never fall from her dead eyes and realizing that fact her fustration turned to anger And she pounded her fits on the table and wanted to throw something at the wall. She picked up the 1st small (shatterable) object she saw and chucked it at the wall With all her might as she yelled in anger.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFFFFFFFUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKK!
[act9] The End Broken10
She watched the object explode against the wall shattering into little pieces, and this act of Destruction actually made her feel a only a tiny bit better.
She was feeling waves of raw emotions before she picked up the next thing she found and threw it at the wall With even more force.
She didn't yell this time she simply brooded in silence letting the emotions fester.
[act9] The End Abum1110
She floped back on the bed and staired at the contemplating just what to do next

Fliskets
Admin

Back to top Go down

"]
[act9] The End 7704907eed89b1bd86c748f9ec543153

Fliskets
Admin

Back to top Go down

Maddy doesn't seem to give a rat's fart about the broken objects Objects can be replaced and she was sure whatever amount that they were paying the staff of this place  to keep such tight rules and regulations  they can surely afford to fix a hole in the wall and a broken chair.
Besides  the room is not completely trashed or anything . she doesn't care one bit to pick up the pieces or clean it up. She leaves it as it is and stairs at the broken glass.

I need to leave... I need fresh air... This place is getting to me... I did what I was supposed to do...  I'm out...  
She said I'm talking to herself out loud as she paced around the room
Ugh... Fu*k me! What the hell am I going to do.
I don't want to stay here... But I don't know where to go. ..ugh.. God I'm hungry.. I can't think on a empty stomach.
There has to be a cafeteria or lounge around here somewhere. Hell ill even be happy to bet up a vending machine for a bag of chips!

She said as she walks over to the fridge and she starts to look for something to eat

Fliskets
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fliskets Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:48 pm

"]The fridge had 8 bags of blood in it. Other than that just a couple bottles of wine and one bottle of vodka.
[act9] The End 1

Fliskets
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fliskets Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:48 pm

Mad made a snear as she looked in the refrigerator and looked at the blood packs..
Seriously.... Eww...
She said moving them aside to look for any kind of resemblance of food she could find.
Mad seemed less then impressed by what she found in the fridge. Though the alcohol would have been nice, but she wasn't quite in the mood. She wanted food.

She close the fridge and turned around looking over the room and gave a sigh as the annoying hunger in her belly started to become more prevalent.
She left the room and headed for the nurses station, attempting to put her feelings aside and put on her cheery disposition. You get more flies with honey after all and she didn't want anybody to see how she truly was feeling.

She walked up to the nurses station holding a smile and trying to be as pleasant as possible.
"Hay'ya I know it's like super late and I'm sure that the cafeteria is closed but is there like a lounge or a vending machine around. I would totally kill for a bag of chips, I don't think I've eaten anything all day.
She in all seriousness to the nurse

Fliskets
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fliskets Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:49 pm

The situation changed alot since Madison went into her room. All exits had an arm swat op heavily protected except for the helmet and this Margaret room's entrance as well. Vicent and the other nurses were put in the tense situation they were in. Only Vincent answered.
"Maddy vampires don't eat food and you can't go anywhere. At least not now, not without the Primogen's permission."

Fliskets
Admin

Back to top Go down

Maddy scoffed at Vincent's remark
What the F*ck are you talking about....
Vampires don't eat food?

She said in a slightly less then happy tone.

Mad looked down the hallway and narrowed her eyes.
whats with all the SWAT?
Seriously is the President coming or some sh!t..?
Or is this like a hostage situation?

she questioned trying to keep her voice low so only he could hear her in case it truly was a hostage situation and they were in some real trouble.

Fliskets
Admin

Back to top Go down

Vicent looked at her in silence <What's wrong with her?> he seemed confused by her reaction and spoiled attitude. Finally he said.
"All politicians are under the Camarilla's control Maddy." he exagerated.

"The Primogen is way more important than any president you would know." then he thought for himself <Break the mirror, would you?"> his tone wasn't aggresive at all. More concern about her well being, specially after the gossip the nurses told him while she was rage quitting the scene.

"If its hunger you suffer, get some blood in my room but please don't storm it, would you?" he said trying to leviate the situation after her rude manners.

While Vincent was at it. The rest of the crew lower their faces trying to hide it from Madison. While pretending to pay attention to the unmoving scene in the hallway.

Fliskets
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fliskets Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:50 pm

All politicians are under the Camarilla's control Maddy." Mad staired at Vincent, hearing this was like one of our greatest fear is being confirmed ...
The Primogen is way more important than any president you would know."
Mad became completely unresponsive anything he said afterward just went through one ear and out the other she couldn't pull herself away from the  his two previous statements. She retreated into her own mind.
<no...no... No... No....god no... >
< no...... They... Control... us?... No..>
<If the Camorilla control the Government... >
<no ... No...NO.... Please... GOD... Its too LATE>
< no ... They control everything....Humanity has lost...>
<there is no hope>
< it was never a invasion... a global conspiracy>
<it... It ... Was them?>
< they are the ones brainwashing people >
<I can't breath>
<you never were breathing>
< they....  trun people into sheep>
< people are food for them>
<I... See... The ... Truth>

Mad stood there emotionless... She seems stiff and rigged.
No... Vincent... Please tell me that is a lie...
She said very calmly with no sense of emotion or Cadence to her voice ,she didn't even look at him
Is the Cam-a-rilla .. Behind the reason why humanity is kept in the dark?.... brainwashing? Lies? Keeping secrets?... Do they control the Government?
Mad spoke very Softly and very clearly if not to step over her own words there was a slight shaking in her voice most of the resemblance of fear but she showed no emotion while she asked the question

Fliskets
Admin

Back to top Go down

Madison wrote:No... Vincent... Please tell me that is a lie...
He stood silent misunderstanding the question <Isn't it obvious?>

Madison wrote:Is the Cam-a-rilla .. Behind the reason why humanity is kept in the dark?.... brainwashing? Lies? Keeping secrets?... Do they control the Government?
He changed his attention point and focused on Madison. <What's she talking  about?>

Fliskets
Admin

Back to top Go down

Vicent stared for a second or two focusing on Madison and slowy finding the emotion taking control over her. It was complex but still he could see how molested she was, overwhelm even.

Madison:
Is the Cam-a-rilla .. Behind the reason why humanity is kept in the dark?.... brainwashing? Lies? Keeping secrets?... Do they control the Government?
"Why is it so important Mady?" he ask with genuine concern

Fliskets
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fliskets Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:51 pm

Maddy's voice was shaking and fear started to show on her face. It was really the only emotion that was slipping from the box that she was pushing everything down and trying to maintain her cool. Her whole world was spinning around her.
And this was probably one of the worst realizations of her existence.
Indeed the mirror of the world she knew had just shattered More then it had ever before. And she came to the realization (whether it was unfounded or not) she believed she was living in a nightmare.
All her worst fears were coming ahead and pouring on her like an avalanche.

She stared at Vincent eyes wide shaking her head slightly in disbelief.
Are.. You..... Are.   Are you part of IT?
Her voice was quivering and she took a couple steps back from him. It was almost like he said he was part of the Sabbat to a Cam neonate and she feared for her unlife. Though he might be able to empathize with her her reactions seem very questionable. 

She took a few steps back from him and brace yourself against the nurse's desk knocking over a few things in the process. Pens and papers clattered to the ground.
Are you part of IT??
She said again in a slightly louder tone
Is ROGER???
IS THAT WHY IM HERE!"
No... No... He can't be... Not all this time...
Mad became very panicked and Twitchy , if she was human she probably be hyperventilating at this point.
She backed away from Vincent event further... nearly terrified of him.

Fliskets
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fliskets Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:20 pm

The fridge had 8 bags of blood in it. Other than that just a couple bottles of wine and one bottle of vodka.
[act9] The End 1

Fliskets
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fliskets Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:21 pm

Wolf grumbles at looking at the blood packs.. He takes one out and looks at it more closely..
Eww... What the f*ck is this?...
This aint food.... what is this supposed to be Hospital storage? I'm hoping they're not expecting me to drink this....
This ain't even fit for a vampire ...
What am I a pet???

Wolf grumbled and tossed it back inside the refrigerator.
In his head the voices completed
<is that real blood... Are we expected to drink that>
< oh that's so gross I'm going to throw up>
<I will agree with Wolfy, let go see if there is anything real to eat around here. Whatever THAT was ment for its not going to fill our belly>
<agreed>
<agreed>
Heh.. As you ladies wish... Maybe we can get them to order a pizza or something? So it might be a little late for that what time is it?
Wolf said talking out loud and looking around but realized he destroyed the clock and his little fit.

Wolf shrugs, and leaves the room heading for the nurses desk. He approaches with a half smirk on his face..
Hay'ya... I'm sure that the cafeteria is closed for the night, but is there a Lounge? Maybe someplace where I can rough up a vending machine and get a bag of chips? I'm getting hungry and I haven't exactly eating anything today that I can remember.
Wolf's mannerisms and the Cadence and his voice were very different from Mad's. He was more serious more had more of a  monochrome tone.

Wolf pause for a minute looking around at the armed man and he narrowed his eyes Wondering what all of it was about. He stayed quiet and studied their weapon and movement, and what their positions were  in the room . It did make him feel any better that it seem like they're blocking off the exit . He couldn't help but wonder if they were here for him? And if this started into a firefight how could he escape the building without getting shot to pieces.
His mined came up with all different types of possibilities of Escape..... everything from stealing a key card for the elevator or  climbing his way through Elevator Shaft to try to get to the next floor.
To even taking a hostage if need be.
He scanned the room and mentally picked out the weakest Target
<relax ... It won't come to any of that... Be cool>
Madison yelled at him in his mind.
I'm cool...
He mumbled... Then turned to ask the nurse what was going on.
Yo what's with the SWAT goons?

Fliskets
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fliskets Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:22 pm

The situation at the nurse control center wasn't any better. Everyone was in tense calm. Vicent was the one to answer confused about Wolf's question.
<What is wrong with her?> He thought.
"Maddy, vampires don't eat food." it was all he managed to say.

"Beside you can't leave, not without the Primogen's permission" finally said.

Wolf remembered the Primogen, he was the one with the power to silence all voices, to take away his meaning of existence, to leave him without purpouse. The most frightening being he had encounter so far.

Fliskets
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fliskets Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:23 pm

Maddy, vampires don't eat food." it was all he managed to say.
Wolf tilted his head oddly...
Eh...what'cha talk'n 'bout? ... No foodz.... Heh..
Wolf said with us scarf and his voice held cynical undertones waving what Vincent said off.

Beside you can't leave, not without the Primogen's permission
What... Wait...
You're fine right?... Not feeling all moody anymore..
I thought we... Um.. I... mean .. I though I cheered ya up.. My task is over.... I should be able to leave...

Wolf said  unsettled as his speach sliped from "we" to "i". that man made have damn uncomfortable, and he wanted to have as little interaction as possible with him. The fear was clear in Wolf's voice

Fliskets
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum