Fliskets Piggy Blog
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BlackDall About Me

Go down

BlackDall About Me Empty BlackDall About Me

Post by Fliskets Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:50 pm

•*¨*•.¸¸♡•*¨*•.¸¸♡•* INTRODUCTION *•.¸¸♡•*¨*•.¸¸♡•*¨*•.¸¸ 
Hello ♡
You'll have to forgive me I'm still trying to figure out how this site navigates.
I just recently joined and everything is still very new and confusing for me. I'm sure I'll get the hang of it in time. Hee-Hee
I have heard so many good things about this site I just had to check it out. Majority of my roleplay experience has been as a Storyteller for Vampire the Masquerade. (kinda like a Dungeon Master for Dungeons & Dragons)
I'm looking for a place to branch out from the dice roll system and play free-form.
I have played some free-form RP in the past , but mostly my partners ..... Ehhh... Kinda sucked.
I'm used to creating very elaborate posts and giving long responses, along with using picture to set the atmosphere. So I'm hoping that I can attract some people and not get the one liners and that *OwO* sh!t that I have in the past.
Sadly as I am sure that majority of us all have gone through  having to deal with sh!tty role playing partners. I'm jut hoping that I don't run into too many on here
Guess I'll see right. LoL

BlackDall About Me Barsbd10
•*¨*•.¸¸♡•*ROLE PLAY PET PEVS *•.¸¸♡•*¨*•.¸¸ 
As far as standards for roleplaying go... My bar is set kina low.
I don't really care that much if you have poor grammar, use correct punctuation or misspellings, as long as what you're trying to get across to me is legible to some degree.
Also I am not the best at proper punctuation , grammar or articulate wordplay. I do try to at least spell things correctly, ... For the most part.

I would prefer people to be descriptive and narrate in the third person. Using Colored Text or " " when you are speaking in character and (( )) when talking OoC.
Put them in a Drop down spoiler box.  This is Paramount ! please try not to do it often because it takes me out of the immersion of the story.
If you need to, Im very open to chatting about anything outside the RP In separate pm thread.
So feel free to talk with me ♡
•*¨*•.¸¸♡•*ROLE PLAY REQUIREMENTS. *•.¸¸♡•*¨*•.¸¸ 
So you want to start a roleplay with me?
Awesome I'm down for that...
But there are some rules we need to go over first.

We both have to decide on the theme of the RP, (Action, mystery or Romance) and go over what we expect from each other so no one gets upset or gathers the wrong impression.
This can be anything from talking casually between characters, planning an adventure. Or even flirting and romance.
I am open to most any kind of RP.

I would prefer no one-liners or single word responders.  I like people to give descriptive responses, I'm not asking you to write a novel... just a few good Paragraphs .  At least 4-5 sentences per response would be preferred. I want to know what your character feels and is thinking. Write like you would if you were writing a story in a book.
Please NP "*" "glomps on" or *OwO* s.

I am up for Action Adventure, Mystery, Horror, Suspense and even romantic RP .
I also don't mind Smut/Yiff. But I would prefer it to happen naturally in a story rather then being pushed into it. And it should not be the soul focus of the RP story. Unless its a quick Smut RP with no real story or world/character  building.
Just a playroom to mess around in that has no real story, other then sexy time. (Which I kinda got to be in the mood for)

I am not really interested in being a DM for the entire story, I want my partner to contribute as much to secondary characters and plot points as I do.

I prefer to use my own character(s) rather then ones created by others. .  (Check my  listings for a list of my current available characters)
If you want one of my character to portray the role of your boy/girlfriend that is fine, but please don't give me a pre-made character to play.

I do not role-play Real People in RL.
( such as "celebrities", "J-Pop Idols",  or "YouTube Personalities" ... That sh!t is boring AF!)

I will not Role Play  "Existing fictional characters from TV shows, Movies or Books"
(this includes Sonic, Knuckles, Kim Possible, Hermione or anyone else along those lines as my main for a story.,)

I prefer my role playing Partners to have a character sheets  detailing things about the character they wish to poetry. I would like to read about them so I have somewhat of a idea about who they are. I'm not looking for a novel, just a synopsis would be fine.

I prefer to role play with peoples OC's rather then your  portrayal of a already established fictional character.
(so please no fandoms) 

As a StoryTeller I need to help set the scene, if there is a event or something that I want to point out to your character such as a feeling of them being watched,  they hear a noise and turn their head Or they notice a man  acting suspiciously and it makes them feel uneasy.   
This is NOT GodModing, if you are easily offended by me guiding your character in "small ways" for the purpose of the plot then I am not the role play partner for you

oh and lastly, if you are my RP partner you will be expected to help lead the story. I'm not going to be the only one who is contributing to the plot and setting of the RP.
if any of this interests you please PM me or leave a comment below

•*¨*•.¸¸♡•*ROLE PLAY CONCEPTS & ROOMS *•.¸¸♡•*¨*•.¸¸ 

Last edited by Fliskets on Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:27 pm; edited 3 times in total

Fliskets
Admin

https://fliskets.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

BlackDall About Me Empty Re: BlackDall About Me

Post by Fliskets Sat Sep 01, 2018 8:53 pm

•*¨*•.¸¸♡•*WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM ME*•.¸¸♡•*¨*•.¸¸ 

I usually like to give detailed descriptive responses when I reply, usually five to six lines in each paragraph to a minimum of 2 paragraph per response ( though I often write more) this includes inner monologue and thoughts of the character I'm playing.
I also like to use visual aids such as pictures or gifs to help describe a scene. I try to use proper punctuation and grammar whenever I can, but I will admit I'm not the best at it.

I also have a very long fuse for bullish!t, I have an exceptional  amount of patience. So if you are perhaps a bit self conscious about your shortcomings as a writer then just know that its almost impossible to drive me off once I'm in it with you.

Last edited by Fliskets on Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:00 pm; edited 4 times in total

Fliskets
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fliskets Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:26 pm

color=#66ff66]Name:[/color] Madison Wolf (aka TheMad-Wolf)
Apparent age: 21
Color Key (Inner Voices/ Speach) 
 Madison/Mad: ██ | Wolf: ██ | Skeptic-self: ██
Moto: 
I don't care what you think, as long as it's about ME! 
The best of us can find  happiness in misery!!

OutFit, Appearance & Personality::

Fliskets
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fliskets Sun Sep 02, 2018 3:37 am

BlackDall About Me Amino10

The Play Rooms
This is a simply concept, its a BDSM play room.
There is no real plot, its just a place for a quick Smutt RP. These rooms can always be adapted to have story and plot but it's something that both of us should sit down and discuss.

The Main Character
The Mistress
BlackDall About Me 15346310
I am the Mistress of this room, all who enter here are my play things.  Pleasure, Pain, lust and desire all will mix in a erotic experience of roleplay and fun.
I am always dominant, never a sub or a switch.

Requirements
• Let me know your kinks, your do's & dont's.
• Open Communication is paramount

What Kinks I'm willing to Preform
• Bondage (rope, latex, leather, metal)
• Humiliation 
• Female Empowerment
• light to severe torture or mutilation 
• Pony, Neko or Puppy play 
• Tickling or Foot Fetishs
• insertion or expansion
• And many, many more

Last edited by Fliskets on Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:09 pm; edited 3 times in total

Fliskets
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fliskets Sun Sep 02, 2018 10:02 pm

{The Mistress enters the comment section of her profile, she is dragging along a ruber-latex bound gimp on a leash. With one of her spiked high heel stilettos she kicks the Gimp over and promptly sits on him, using him as a chair}
"Well hello there my lovely, aren't you the sweetest little thing I have laid eyes on tonight. So properly well behaved and trained, This pleases Mistress. Thank you for the pleasant hello"

Fliskets
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fliskets Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:39 pm

Maddy ██ | Wolf ██ | Madison ██ | Madame M ██
Personalities::

Fliskets
Admin

Back to top Go down