Fliskets Piggy Blog
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[act4]End of the Road

Go down

[act4]End of the Road  Empty [act4]End of the Road

Post by Fliskets Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:25 pm

When Madison took her first step out side the elevator she heard a violent shriek sound behind her, then she felt the slam of the closing elevator door and a electrical sound as it went up.

The lower chamber was squared and electricly light up. It had four passages, the one in the front, it was pointed by Sire Battaglini, and other three were: one paralel at the front and the other two perpendicular one in front of each other. The walls were greysh brick made with think layers of cement between them, it looked very old. The floor was also made of stones tight up and cemented.

The room had no decoration, the only modern thing in it were the light cables running over the stone ceiling and the luminaries.

[act4]End of the Road  Cataco10

Fliskets
Admin

https://fliskets.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

[act4]End of the Road  Empty Re: [act4]End of the Road

Maddy swallows hard as she gains her bearings
and stands for a moment in the hallway in silence.
She had a hard time shaking the overwhelming feeling that she should not be here, and the skulls and bones that lined the walls almost confirm this to her in her mind.

Still she had already come so far and she wasn't about to turn back not when the possibility for the answers that she wanted were right in front of her.
OK suck it up Maddy!
She said to herself out loud trying to gain some confidence as she started to proceed down the hallway following the cable of electronic lights above her.

As she walked down the corridor she couldn't help but reach her hand out and touch the walls, feeling the Skulls and Bones that decorated them.
Realizing that they were real, kind of sent a bit of a shiver down her spine .... but it was also a bit exhilarating. She decided to face whatever was to come and do her best to cast aside any fear that she had.
If she wanted answers she would have to press forward.
She follows the corridor to its logical end.

Fliskets
Admin

Back to top Go down

Finally she got to the next chamber the passage was monotonous and curved in both ways for about 600 feet. It was very different from the corridor she had just walked. This was very ornated and felt like a Catholic Catedral of sorts. All decorative windows were religious vitrals over a thick stone wall. Also there were several religious icons such as virgen mary portraits among others like pilars with holy water that drifted from the ceiling.

[act4]End of the Road  Cataco11

Madison pass by two thick wooden doors to enter the Chamber. The air was filled with inciense and the dimmed candle light was the only source available. In front of her were other to open wooden doors, to her left a religious altar seeming catholic and to her right many wooden chairs and far to her right behind them, two other corridors and three wood closed cabins.

As she tried to see more details in the place Madison Wolf heard a voice comming from the altar.
"You have come to meet your Destiny. I shall reveal you that it is death by fire, many years ago but we are here to ammend your defiance."

Fliskets
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fliskets Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:26 pm

Madison let herself take in the Eerie atmosphere of what surrounded her. She was a bit off-put by the religious symbols and decorum. Not something that she would have expected to find way down here. Though this didn't make her any less un-easy.

She walks into the room and immediately freezes like a deer in the headlights when the voice started speaking to her from the darkness.
Ummm...ammend your defiance?
That kinda sounds like a threat... But I doubt I would be brought here just so ya'll can kill me.
I mean seriously, people know I'm here..
I don't know exactly what's going on but I came here under the pretense that perhaps you were going to help me understand.

I know THEY are real... whatever interest they had in me well.. I guess I can only speculate because I just won't shut up... And now ... What? They want me dead? . . kinda figures...

Yeah. .. I guess I have always been lucky.
I probably should have died in that fire... .. But you know what they say... What don't kill us makes us stronger. And I ain't about to go down with out a fight. I'll survive what every They think they can throw at me... Im hardly a sheep.

She said gaining some confidence in her voice, determined not to show Fear.

I appreciate the theatrics here..
I really do... But can we talk face to face...
You promised answers... I came!
So let's cut the Cloak and Dagger crap.
Im here... I want to know What they Are?

She said trying not to come off as rude. She really did appreciate that the time that this person was taking of their schedule to see her but his previous statement did kind of make her nervous and seem like a threat to her life. She stood there waiting on response

Fliskets
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fliskets Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:27 pm

As Madison's eyes were getting use to the dimmed light inside the underground cathedral she managed to see a man standing in front of the Altar, difficult to see because of the shadows on him and around the place mergen with each other but he was there and he said.
"...Your attunement starts now. The fire of redemption awaits for you Madison Wolf"

More details were clarifying by the second and she managed to see what it seems to be fangs, really large unhuman fangs in his open mouth and very large blod red claws at least 6 inches in each finger. The creature walked down two stairs in front of him and kicked something round to Madison and said.
"You confused me with a manipulator and a liar who uses the name of the dark arts for his profit"

At Madison's feet was the head of a middle east man wearing a turbant with a big letter M in front of it. He was decapitated but not with a clean cut but rather by biting or worse by ripped.

"Pray for your soul and be ready for destiny"

When the creature was just a few yard away from Madison she could distinguish animal like features all over his face. She remembered the hollowing from that and night and suddenly the two goth warning <Those wolves are dangerous>.

Fliskets
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fliskets Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:27 pm

As Madison lays eyes on this person and her mind starts to acknowledge his features, fear starts to creep into her. She starts backing up.
Madison's eyes go wide with horror as she sees the decapitated head of a Deadman in front of her feet, no doubt the creature's handiwork.
This is the first time she has ever seen something like this that close up, her eyes are glued to the horrifying expression on the Dead Man's face.
Her mind races.
Her inner thoughts are screaming at her to get the fu¢k away... To RUN!

But she knows the truth... she'll never reach the elevator in time... she'll be dead as soon as she turns her back on him. No! she growled at him like a lion cornered in a cage, gruffly with a howl of anger.

Madison crying eyes were red blood injected and her clenched fist made her nails pierce shallowly her skin with a drop of blood starting to appear.

Madison's logic blackout as she stood to confront the threat while shaking and feeling the firely rush of adrenaline flow tensing every muscle of her body.

OOC: Madison does her best to put some distance between her and this man she looks around trying to find something she could use as a weapon as quickly as she can and pick up one of the wooden chairs to use as a weapon or at least an object to use as a barricade between her and him
(kind of like how a lion tamer would hold the chair)

Fliskets
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fliskets Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:28 pm

[lots of fighting]
Madison saw the man lift his right arm with a vase of ceramic, one of three attached to his belt. Suddenly she sees by panoramic view his leg move forward and she tries to dodge with half step back. However, the creature was simply to fast kicking her in the chest and unbalacing her enough to crash into the chair behind her. She felt her ribs crack and the punctuing pain ran wild through her body with another rush of addrenaline.

The young Wolf warrior stood barely but she kept her feet put among the wooded chairs knocked around her. With half of her hair messed over her face, in pain and more enraged that she had ever been. Her mind drifter away reviving the scene where her family was killed. She felt the years of frustration, the anger, the hate screaming loud to make her head explode. There he was the man guilty of killing her dear mom, her father and her twin brother Jack the other half of her soul the only one who was always there, even in the hard times.

She could see the ghost of Jack standing next to her, she could swear he was with her even after death.

Then the second blow came surprisingly. The creature threw the ceramic vase at Madison with savage strength and it brook along with her torax with a reeking splash of a substance that covered her face and chest dripping to the floor with a powerful smell. * GASOLINE *

The smell and the irritating sensation of the substance leaved Madison partlly blind and confused and even more scared as she remembered the creature's threat. *DEATH BY FIRE*

Fliskets
Admin

Back to top Go down

Madison chockes on her own blood in her mouth, the pain she was feeling was intense. She's been in a few rough and tussles before ... but nothing like this, and nothing that the outcome of this battle weighs so heavily on her own life.
She didn't want to die, and she would fight with every last breath to survive no matter what the odds.

Logic in her mind was starting to go out the window here . There was nothing logical about this situation . This creature shouldn't even exist ! It shouldn't be here. But she had no time to contemplate this...
The adrenaline burn through her veins angerly and rage flooded her mind. She wanted this THING dead for what it had done.. For what it had taken away from her. Her brother, her mother and father.. her home and her adolescence... All gone at the flicker of a spark. It was ITS FAULT.

She started to cry more and her vision becomes muddy. And she prayed for her brother to give her strength.. she could see his face in the darkness through her mind and the thoughts of what happened that night intensified her subconscious as she moved and can feel the tightness in her chest from the broken ribs start to cause her even more pain. she moved trying to put distance between herself and this creature.

She had no idea how she was going to get out of this mess but she knew she had to. Time seem to stop all around her, and she focused on this creature trying to push past the pain but there's only so much that the human body can take. She felt some of her strength start to falter.

As the 1st container of gasoline splashed her she screamed... The pain it caused on her bruised and cut skin was like thousand pins and needles being punctured into her nerves. It stringed her eyes, causing her the near inability to almost see.

Death By Fire! Her mind raced And screamed at her.. No!!! No!! Not like this!!!

She was terrified. The tears stinged her face and her blood started to run cold. It was too strong, she was too unprepared. But she wasn't going to let it end like this.

Terror filter her , and every action she took was sheer agony . She was going to burn to death!
She was never going to be found, she was never going see her loved ones again, she was never going to see Roger.. Never get to tell him just how she feels, never get to tell him how much he truly meant to her and how much that she actually loved him regardless if he was like the same monster that stood before her. She didn't care. That's all she could think about. Her hand absent-mindedly clutched her bag that held his picture.
Roger...
She said in a shallow breath... Her words mixed with the fumes of gasoline and her blood.

[What I would like her next actions to be]
she reached for one of the same containers that lines the room hoping it was filled with the same substance ... and chucked it at the creature. Hoping to hit it or the surrounding area. If she was going to burn she was going to try and take it with her so it will no longer hurt anyone else

Fliskets
Admin

Back to top Go down

Just after the first impact Madison felt a second one this time directly to her face. It has another ceramic vase full with gasoline now breaking against her forehead making it bleed profusously. This impact was so powerful that made her fell on her back and crash on the knocked wooden chairs around her.

Then the creature started to pray as she twisted in the floor in pain, anger and despair.
"Red God of Flames cleanse this offender of Destiny. Right her undoing and let the time flow again in harmony. Let this sinner by washed away by Thy power of Flames."

A second later a second voice was heard in the room. Coming from the passage in front of the one that Madison had walked a few minutes ago. And said.
"It was me the one who wrong you Destiny. I saved her from Thy Flames and know is I who shall pay." it was Roger's voice.

The creature answered.
"Very well. Then you will take her place."

Madison's was blind except for some contrasts in colour and darkness. Her body was in pain, she couldn't move and was shocked about what she was hearing.

OOC: You're crippled.

Fliskets
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fliskets Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:33 pm

Madison cried out in sheer agony as the jar exploded against her face, covering her once again in that vile liquid that sting and burned her skin. She started to collapse to the ground in a heap.
She was losing her will to fight.

The blood pouring from her head clouded her vision as it mixed with the gasoline and stuck to her skin like tar. Her mind was spinning nothing made since anymore. Everything in her line of sight was so foggy and she completely lost her equilibrium as she toppled over.
She struggled with every ounce she had in her but it was barely enough for her to be able to lift her head off the ground so she was not face down in a pool of gasoline.

Her breathing was heavy.. Each breath was a challenge.. And she was losing the fight to hang on.
While she laid on the ground in a crippled state her mind went back to Rodger .... And for almost a moment she could swear she heard his voice...
Ro... g...er...
I.. m.... Sor...ry..

She choked out in words coverd with her own blood..

Her mind start to go to that "happy place" of her adolescent fantasies... A place were her and Roger were together in a way more then just close friends..
She imaged his face, strong and loving. She imaged his touch, him holding her and telling her that all was all right. She imaged his kiss, and her expressing her true desires for him.
I... Lo..ve.. Y....ou.... Ro...g...er...
She breathed as no doubt her lungs started to fill with some blood.
Madison starts to fade in and out of consciousness whatever happens next she was oblivious to. The only thing she focused on was that happy place in her mind... A place where she was with Roger and she wouldnt be hurt anymore....

Fliskets
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fliskets Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:02 pm

A burst of flame ignited not far from Madison reviving her senses as the fear for fire and the screams of Roger filled her mind with horror. Almost blind she saw a firely pillar standing in front of the creature... then on his knees as Roger horrifying howls of pain filled the chamber.

Madison was finally safe. She was allowed by her family's killer to live another day and by the sacrifice of her beloved Roger.

[act4]End of the Road  Man-on-fire

Fliskets
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fliskets Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:03 pm

Madison sences snaped back to the horrible sight before her eyes... The images in her mind of her "happy place'' burst into a living nightmare of ash and pain. She screamed in horror.. Chocking on her own blood.
She tryed to move.. Tried to reach him ... She forced her body to move forward.. She reached her hand out wanting so badly to save him.

She dared the flames as her finger drew near.. The flames dancing like jewels on her skin as it started to ignite her fingertips due to the gasoline.
The pain was unbearable and she tried to put out her hand as quickly as she could.
(Mostly going to leave her a scar so she remembers this event)
She cryed tears deeper then she thought she could have as she watched powerless as her friend burned..
Roger! ... No.. Please God... No.. This can't happen... WHY??? God HeLP!!
But God was not listening on this night and her screams and pleading go unanswered.
She cries out and screams repeatedly until she had no voice left... And all she could do was watch in horror as the one she loved died because of her.

Fliskets
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fliskets Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:26 pm

Madison Wofl wrote:She tryed to move.. Tried to reach him ... She forced her body to move forward.. She reached her hand out wanting so badly to save him.

Madness took over Madison as she crippled toward the pile of boiling flesh that stood a couple of yards away from her. Her body had resigned and yet her spirit over came the pain just to crawl in her attempt to save him. A finally she did... Madison reached to touch the flames and they started to caress her skin engulfing all her body and Roger in agony said to her.
"My Dear Madison, my impossible love. Destiny was against us but at least we can be together in Eterny."

And the couple embraced in a fiery love. Quickly all nerves were calcinated and Madison felt no pain at the end. Just the strong hug of her beloved Roger was all she could feel.

[act4]End of the Road  Fire_e10

Fliskets
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum